Full Stack Specialist
17 มีนาคม 2565
- บริษัท นีโอ สำนักงานใหญ่
- 3 อัตรา
We rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a full stack engineer who is excited to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the cutting edge of technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing user experiences.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Large-scale information systems design, development, and implementation experience.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Experience with the core AWS services.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Proficiency in at least two languages from our stack: Python, Node.js, React.js, and Next.js (frotend and backend).
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment is a plus.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Having used ECS or EKS in the past is a plus.
- Experience with the SAP Solution interface is a plus.